IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test Paper PDF 2021
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Mock Test Paper PDF 2021: Practice free online previous years solved IBPS Clerk Mains exam questions and answers.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam FAQs
- What is IBPS Clerk Mains exam?
- It is the second stage of the clerical grade recruitment exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). After clearing the 1st stage of the IBPS Clerk exam, candidates are considered to be eligible to appear in the Mains stage. Upon successfully passing the mains exam, Candidates are considered eligible for the post of Clerk job post in various participating banks across our country.
- What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk Main?
- To fulfil the eligibility criteria, for IBPS Clerk examination, your age must be (minimum: 20 years; maximum 28 years).
- Can final year students apply for IBPS Clerk Main exam?
- No, final year students are not allowed to appear in the IBPS Clerk Main exam. Candidates in their final year of graduation are also not eligible for IBPS PO prelims exam or Bank Clerical exam.
- Is there sectional cutoff in IBPS Clerk Main exam?
- Yes, you need to pass in all the sections (English, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, General/ Financial Awareness).
- Is there any provision of negative marking in IBPS Clerk Main exam?
- Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty for every wrong answer.
- Is is necessary to pass the prelims paper?
- Yes, it is a prerequisite for all the candidates to clear the IBPS Clerk prelims exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks||160 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation Tips
- Previous year IBPS Clerk Mains papers: Solve old IBPS Clerk Mains exam papers to understand the examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice free online IBPS Clerical Cadre Mains mock tests. It will give you a real experience of IBPS Clerk Mains exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: It will help you score better in IBPS Clerk Mains exam.